- Every year, the Market Research Society of Singapore establishes a set of initiative aimed at enhancing the overall market research scene in Singapore
- One of the key priorities is to explore the possibility of certifying local full-time and part-time interviewers.
- Provide official certification for legitimate and trained market research interviewers
- Raise the minimum standards of the interviewers engaged by accredited market research organizations.
- Differentiate between certified interviewers and other so-called ‘interviewers’ who are selling products under the guise of interviewing.
- Your certification will be recognized by the market research industry.
- You will be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills essential to conduct interviews for research purposes in a professional manner.
- You will be part of a database of certified interviewers available through the MRSS website.
- More interviewing jobs and opportunities will be opened to you as MRSS member agencies confer higher priority to certified interviewers to take on their projects.
- You are likely to receive a higher response rate from potential respondents upon introducing yourself with the MRSS ID card.