- Start: October 18, 2018 8:30 am
- End: October 18, 2018 11:45 am
As part of our continuous mission to promote the highest industry standards, the Market Research Society of Singapore (MRSS) is proud to host a Breakfast Seminar where you can learn industry best-practices and exchange ideas.
According to Brandwatch:
- 91% of retail brands use 2 or more social media channels
- Internet users have an average of 7.6 social media accounts
- A new social media user joins up every 15 seconds.
- Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp handle 60 billion messages a day
- How are these trends changing the world of market research?
Speakers will address questions such as:
- How can brands better understand consumer behaviour through social media activities?
- How are data protection rules changing behaviour?
- What social media trends will have the biggest impact on our industry?
- What are some of the best (and worst) examples of research use of social media?
Featuring the following industry thought leaders and practitioners:
Head of Social Digital Group, MediaCorp
Regional Digital Lead, Kantar
Head, Our Better World, Singapore International Foundation
MD Strategy and Intelligence and Head of Consumer Insights and Social, VML
Senior Data Analyst, Dentsu Aegis Network, Carat APAC