MRSS is committed to the development and advancement of talent within the market research industry and beyond. MRSS Next fosters new talent while providing those already in the industry the opportunity to develop their skill sets.
We facilitate this through a number of projects:
- Future Talent Meets the Industry provides students with the opportunity to network and learn from the industry.
- Career events held at leading universities and business schools around the world.
- MR Job Board gives senior researchers the possibility to extend their career opportunities.
- Young Researcher Award invites researchers under 30 to be acknowledged and mentored by the research community.
- Workshops provides intermediate and advanced training in various aspects of international market research.
- Young Graduate Membership is a tailored membership for researchers under the age of 30.